Managing Change 2hrs
Managing Change 2hrs
Mct01m | Manager induction standard 5, Optional standard 10.
CIS Refreshed 2012 Manager induction standards
This course contributes toward the recommended guided learning hours, you should carry out practice reflection, document and attach subsequent evidence from this training
Change management has always been a difficult process. Staff are not always open to the idea of change on a regular basis. An individual Manager can make an impact but only once the team delivers that change can the results be found. This modular micro learning session delivers a basic understanding of change management by drumming home the point that change in the health and social care sector is a constant. Staff will carry out assignments and develop a better understanding of working together for the same goal set outcome.
- Who should attend?
Managers who are team leaders.
- Proposed Learner Outcomes - The worker must be able to
- Understand the methodology involved in both the process and implementation of change
- Understand key resistance to change
- Know how to overcame negativity and resistance to change
- Identify attitudes to change
- Know 3 models of change management
- Develop a check list for change
- How many candidates may attend?
- This training is not limited in numbers.
Equivalent Relevant information
1. For registered nurses or those involved in the Qualifications and credit framework, who wish to
incorporate this training into your portfolio’s, you should carry out practice reflection (CPD) and attach
subsequent evidence from this training
2. Certificates are issued for each learner, however, selected coordinators can carry out further training.
3. Learner assessments are required for post training audit which may need to be returned to our centre for
N.B Staff must attend the full duration of the session in order to obtain a certificate
Registration details are kept by us for Seven years and are legal documents. It is important to register in block capitals clearly on the day.
How to book your course
Please call us on 0208 144 9491. You can also submit our online booking enquiry form too.
You may also be interested in these training courses
Training was great. Lots of up to date information given, trainer very approachable and friendly. Interacted well with the people on the course and made the matter very interesting. I highly recommend this course and all other courses provided by Incare services to anyone who works in the care industry.