DPR01 | Care Certificate Standard 8
This course contributes toward the recommended guided learning hours, you should carry out practice reflection, document and attach subsequent evidence from this training.
This course is designed for settings where staff are supporting service users who have coordination or movement problems. The training encompasses why does Dyspraxia matter, how it develops and how to are for sufferers in a person centred way. There is an assignment included and staff are encouraged to carry out further reading.
- Who should attend?
This course is relevant to those who support individuals in a range of settings, residential, community or supported living.
- Proposed Learner Outcomes - The worker must be able to
- Understand what Dyspraxia is
- Know the characteristics
- Understand support strategies
- Know how to support service users in a person centred way
- How many candidates may attend?
- This training is not limited in numbers.
Equivalent Relevant information
1. Certificates are issued for each learners and if dated, are valid to that period. N.B Learners attending
must complete the entire duration of the training to qualify for a certificate.
2. A learner assessment may be required post training for audit and PDP purposes.
Registration details are kept by us for Seven years and are legal documents. It is important to register in block capitals clearly on the day.
How to book your course
Please call us on 0208 144 9491. You can also submit our online booking enquiry form too.